The Suit’d® Suits Cover Model has been developed to fit the standard wall parts of type C, E and F build-in sockets (used in 140 countries in the EMEA) and covers the plastic center part. Once placed by its internal adhesive doublesided tapestrip on the centerpart, you experience a total new view, but it still works as before and as it was meant to be. Our essence is simple: It’s a method for making the standard synthetic build in electrical systems much more appealing.
Additional on redesigning your sockets the Cover Models can also be used to fancy your light dimmers and light switches. We have pre-selected the most suitable parts, that give a good match with our Models; A light dimmer from the Hager Series S.1/B.3/B.7 and the light switch from the Hager 1930 Series. Our partner Hager Netherlands supplies the electro-technical elements you need for your project. Also additional sockets from Hager its S.1/B.3/B.7 Series can be supplied.
Measurements standard Cover Models:
- Single frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 83 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
- Double frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 156 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
Wood – origin The Netherlands:
- Birch Plexwood® top with a Birch multiplex
- Meranti Plexwood® top with an Ocoumé multiplex
Ceramics – origin The Netherlands:
- Unglazed (perfect to repaint)
- Pastel easy blend unicolors
- Warm vibrant unicolors, endless colour options
- Transferprinted Rijksmuseum art collection
- Genuine handpainted Delft Blue (made by Royal Goedewaagen or Albarello in The Netherlands)
- Traditional handpainted Iznik (made by Iznik Tiles and Ceramics in Turkey)
Introducing our Frame Models
The Suit’d® Suits Frame Models fit a wide variety of Hager wiring accessories. These frames are available in the following ranges and materials:
- R.3 / R.3+ Frame Model Series. Hand made ceramic frames with straight edges assembled with an inner plastic carrier. Only 1-hole available, appearance as wall tiles. Additional 1-1 suiting wall tiles available, supplied by partner Albarello tile factory & atelier.
R.3 / R.3+ Frame Model Series is fully in production. Material: Ceramics. Makers: Royal Goedewaagen, Albarello tile factory & atelier. Origin: The Netherlands.
- R.1 Frame Model Series. Natural material frames with smooth edges assembled on a plastic high gloss white or black carrier, visible from the sides.
- Q.7 Frame Model Series. Natural material frames with smooth edges assembled on a plastic half transparent carrier, visible from the sides.
R.1 & Q.7 Frame Model Series: Expected mid November 2018. Materials: Bamboo, Plexwood® woodtypes, Ceramics.
A striking appearance by its size
R.3 / R.3+ Frame Models. wall+tile Collection.
With their tall measurements these two ceramic framed tiles will definitely make a difference in space. Fitting the Hager R-design Berker inserts, a very wide range of inserts is available for these ’tile’ designs. With the additional 1-1 suited wall tiles, now it finally is possible to mount your wiring accessories flush with the wall.
The combination between ceramics and the wiring accessories is astonishing. The typically handcrafted ceramic Suit’d Suits products, made by Royal Goedewaagen, give a very human, friendly look and feel to the high quality R-design parts from Berker. The evident minor irregularities of the ceramic production process go surprisingly well with the flawlessly produced German parts that are underneath. The oversized models give even more space to the beautiful prints and colours, allowing the inserts to stand out.
The Suit’d Suits R.3 / R.3+ Frame Model Series is available in easy blend unicolours, bolder vibrant colours and various handpainted designs. Both the easy blends and bold freestands can be produced in high gloss glaze, matt glaze, and/or craqued glazings.
On request we make custom colours or decorations. Inform the possibilities.
- R.3 Single ceramic tile, assembled with a plastic inner frame: 100 x 100 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- R.3+ Single ceramic tile, assembled with a plastic inner frame: 130 x 130 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
Smoothened edges, friendly looks
R.1 Frame Models
Pairing the sturdy 7mm base Suit’d Suits developed a high quality 4mm ceramic frame for the Hager R.1 series. This brings out the smooth edges and round center parts for a contemporary, warm touch to your residential, commercial or industrial building.
The materials for this Frame Model are developed and manufactured in the Netherlands. Where the bamboo and Plexwood® Oak are manufactured as material types, they have been processed in The Netherlands by CNC cuttingmethod. The ceramics is double baked with a glazed finish for durability and standard available in easy blend colours and more bold colours. Additional Delft Blue or contemporary full color handpainted designs can be made on request.
This product line will be ready Fall/Winter 2018 – mid November expected.
- Single ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 81 x 81 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 152 x 81 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
Framing the frame
Q.7 Frame Models
Together with our production partners we are proud to add this Fall / Winter period a Suit’d® Suits Design Collection to the award-winning Berker Q.7-series. Our Q.7 Frame Editions consist of three materials (bamboo, Plexwood® woodtypes, ceramics).
This Model range is characterized by its smooth edges and catchy natural materials surrounding the inner plastic center square. Where the half transparent plastic carrier frames our product and the suited Hager inserts very smooth to the wall.
This product line will be ready Fall / Winter 2018 – mid November expected.
Available Suit’d Suits Q.7 Frames:
- Single ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 95 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 162 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)