The Suit’d® Suits Cover Model has been developed to fit the standard wall parts of type C, E and F build-in sockets (used in 140 countries in the EMEA) and covers the plastic center part. Suiting the brand products from Gira, Jung, LeGrand and Berker.
“This product solution was discovered in 2010 by Erik Boogerd, our founder. It meant starting developing business behind the product and looking for a good ‘suiting’ name. Suit’d Suits turned out to fit great; Suited Suits for your sockets and switches.”
Once placed by its internal adhesive doublesided tapestrip on the center part, you experience a total new view, but it still works as before and as it was meant to be. Our essence is simple: It’s a method for making the standard synthetic build in electrical systems much more appealing, by applying Ceramic covers to the center parts from the original plastic products.
Additional on redesigning your sockets the Cover Models can also be used to fancy your light dimmers and light switches. We have pre-selected the most suitable parts, that give a good match with our Models; Socket inserts (German Standard or French Standard from Hager its S.1,B.3,B.7 Series / Light dimmer from the Hager Series S.1,B.3,B.7 / Light switch from the Hager 1930 Series (note: additional installation method for suitable fit on wall parts).
Measurements standard Cover Models:
- Single frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 83 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
- Double frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 156 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
Ceramics – origin: The Netherlands.
- Unglazed, matt surface – Perfect to repaint/ DIY (< see left image);
- Pastel easy blend unicolours – White, off white, black high gloss;
- Warm vibrant unicolours – Endless colour options in gloss glaze;
- Genuine handpainted Delft Blue (made by Royal Goedewaagen;
- Genuine handpainted other colours (made by Royal Goedewaagen.
Measurements Cover Models S.1
- Single ceramic cover, w/ pre-assemled adhesive tape inside: 82 x 82 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic cover, w/ pre-assemled adhesive tape inside: 156 x 82 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
Introducing our Frame Models
The Suit’d® Suits Frame Models fit a wide variety of Hager its wiring accessories (brand: Berker). After having the Cover Models ready we realised we couldn’t offer space for inserts such as USB sockets, audio/bluetooth, coax, hotelcardreader, British Socket, USA-socket. Therefor we decided to develop new Ranges, for everybody who needs more functionality in their environment, across the globe. With the touchy need designer finishes that all Suit’d Suits products have in common.
These frames – suiting Hager its product solutions with their brand Berker its wiring accessory ranges – are Worldwide available in the following Series and Models:
- Frame Model R.3 / R.3+ Series. Hand made ceramic frames with straight edges assembled with an inner plastic carrier. Only 1-hole available, appearance as traditional manufactured wall tiles. Additional 1-1 suiting wall tiles available, supplied by partner Albarello tile factory & atelier.
- Frame Model R.1 Series. Natural material frames in Ceramics and Plexwood with smooth edges assembled on a plastic high gloss white or black carrier, visible from the sides. Standard available sizes: 1-hole / 2-hole / 3-hole Frame Models. Additional sizes in Plexwood: 4-hole / 5-hole Frame Models.
- Frame Model Q.7 Series. Natural material frames in Ceramics and Plexwood with smooth edges assembled on a plastic half transparent carrier, visible from the sides. Standard available sizes: 1-hole / 2-hole / 3-hole Frame Models. Additional sizes in Plexwood: 4-hole / 5-hole Frame Models.
A striking appearance by its size
Frame Models R.3 / R.3+
With their tall measurements these two ceramic framed tiles will definitely make a difference in space. Fitting the Hager R-design Berker inserts, a very wide range of inserts is available for these ’tile’ designs. With the additional 1-1 suited wall tiles, now it finally is possible to mount your wiring accessories flush with the wall.
The combination between ceramics and the wiring accessories is astonishing. The typically handcrafted ceramic Suit’d Suits products, made by Royal Goedewaagen, give a very human, friendly look and feel to the high quality R-design parts from Berker. The evident minor irregularities of the ceramic production process go surprisingly well with the flawlessly produced German parts that are underneath. The oversized models give even more space to the beautiful prints and colours, allowing the inserts to stand out.
The Suit’d Suits R.3 / R.3+ Frame Model Series is available in easy blend unicolours, bolder vibrant colours and various handpainted designs. Both the easy blends and bold freestands can be produced in high gloss glaze, matt glaze, and/or craqued glazings.
Upon request we make custom colours or decorations. Inform to the possibilities for your project.
Measurements Frame Models R.3 / R.3+
- R.3 Single ceramic tile, assembled with a plastic inner frame: 100 x 100 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- R.3+ Single ceramic tile, assembled with a plastic inner frame: 130 x 130 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
Smoothened edges, friendly looks
Frame Models R.1
Pairing the sturdy 7mm base Suit’d Suits developed a high quality 3mm ceramic frame for the Hager R.1 series. This brings out the smooth edges and round center parts for a contemporary, warm touch to your residential, commercial or industrial building.
The materials for this Frame Model are developed and manufactured in the Netherlands. The Plexwood® Birch and Pine surfaces have been processed and finished in The Netherlands inside Plexwood its own factory. The handmade and Dutch crafted ceramics from Royal Goedewaagen is double baked with a glazed finish for durability and standard available in the easy blend colours white, off white, black and more bold colours.
Additional Delft Blue or contemporary full color handpainted designs can be made upon request.
Measurements Frame Models R.1
- Single ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 81 x 81 x 10 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 152 x 81 x 10 mm (l-w-h)
- Triple ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 223 x 81 x 10 mm (l-w-h)
Framing the frame
Frame Models Q.7
Together with our production partners we are proud to add a Suit’d® Suits Design Collection to the award-winning Berker Q.7-series. Our Q.7 Frame Editions consist of the natural materials Ceramics and Plexwood – similar to the R.1 Series; Plexwood Birch or Pine surfaces, where the Ceramics from Royal Goedewaagen are available in easy blend colours.
This Model range is characterized by its smooth edges and catchy natural materials surrounding the inner plastic center square. Where the half transparent plastic carrier frames our product and the suited Hager inserts very smooth to the wall.
Additional we can offer our clients in the Middle-East Iznik hand applied decorations, where the Dutch ceramic surfaces have been richly decorated with Iznik its world famous arts and crafting techniques.
Measurements Frame Models Q.7
- Single ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 95 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 166 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Triple ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 237 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)