The Suit’d® Suits Cover Model has been developed to fit the standard wall parts of type C, E and F build-in power outlets and switches or related products and covers the plastic center part. Once placed by its internal adhesive tapestrip on the centerpart, you experience a total new view, but it still works as before and as it was meant to be. Our essence is simple: It’s a method for making the standard synthetic build in electrical systems much more appealing.
Our Cover Models, available as a single cover (1 hole) and double cover (2 holes) are made for three options: To cover power outlets, round light dimmers and round light turning knobs. Applicable on plugs from Type C, E, F used in 140 countries (EMEA). Standard we can add applicable build-in wiring accessories from the Berker series S.1/B.3/B.7 and Berker 1930 series.
Measurements standard Cover Models:
- Single frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 83 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
- Double frame, to mount on plastic inserts: 156 x 83 x 14 mm (l-w-h)
Wood – origin Holland:
- Birch Plexwood top with a Birch multiplex
- Meranti Plexwood top with an Ocoumé multiplex
Ceramics – origin Holland:
- Unglazed (perfect to repaint – made in Holland)
- Pastel unicolors (made in Holland)
- Warm unicolors (glazing made by Iznik in Turkey)
- Transferprinted Rijksmuseum art collection (made in Holland)
- Handpainted by Artists (international made)
- Genuine handpainted Delft Blue (made in Holland)
- Traditional handpainted Iznik (made by Iznik in Turkey)
The Suit’d® Suits Frame Model fits the external part of a wide variety of wiring accessories. These frames are available in the following ceramic Berker by Hager series:
- Berker R.1 plate with smooth edges assembled on a plastic frame
- Berker R.3 tile with straight edges assembled with an inner plastic part
- Berker Q.7 frame with smooth edges assembled with an inner plastic center.
Smoothened edges, friendly looks
OEM Berker R.1 ceramic frame
Pairing the sturdy 7mm base Suit’d Suits developed a high quality 4mm ceramic frame for the Berker by Hager R.1 series. This brings out the smooth edges and round center parts for a contemporary, warm touch to your residential, commercial or industrial building.
The ceramic Frame Model is designed and manufactured in the Netherlands, double baked with a glazed finish for durability and standard available in the following unicolors: White, ice-blue and black. Additional Delft Blue or contemporary full color handpainted designs can be made on request.
- Single ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 81 x 81 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic frame, assembled on a plastic frame: 152 x 81 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
A striking appearance by its size
Berker R.3 ceramic tile
With its tall measurements this big ceramic framed tile fitting the Berker R-series inserts will definitely make the difference. The combination is astonishing. The typically handcrafted ceramic Suit’d Suits products give a very human and friendly look and feel to the high quality R-series of Berker. The evident minor irregularities of the ceramic production process go surprisingly well with the flawlessly produced German parts that are underneath. The oversized models give even more space to the beautiful prints and colors, allowing the outlets to stand out. The Suit’d Suits R.3 series is available in the unicolors white, ice-blue and black, and various handpainted Delft Blue designs.
On request, additional colors are available.
- Single ceramic tile, assembled with a plastic inner frame: 103 x 103 x 12 mm (l-w-h)
Framing the frame
Berker Q.7 quartz-ceramic frame
Together with our partners Iznik Tiles and Ceramics and Hager, we are proud to add a Suit’d® Suits design collection to the award-winning Berker Q.7-series. Our Q.7 Frame Editions consist of various ceramic pieces, fully handpainted by the Iznik Foundation in Turkey. Inspired by the long-standing tradition of Ottoman craftsmanship dating back to the 16th century, we’ve paired the modern Berker Q.7 series with original Iznik quartz-ceramics, resulting in a strong combination of long-lasting durability with astonishing looks. This durability and strength of the materials is perfectly demonstrated in the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul, where the colourful Iznik ceramics survived the past 4 centuries. This Model is available in a wide range of outspoken unicolor designs, as well as traditional and contemporary Iznik designs. It’s characterized by its smooth edges, and glossy ceramics surrounding the inner plastic center square.
Available Suit’d Suits Q.7 Frames:
- Single ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 95 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)
- Double ceramic Frame, mounted on a plastic frame: 162 x 95 x 11 mm (l-w-h)